Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quake 4, Age of Empires III & F.E.A.R.

I got the Quake 4 Collectors DVD Edition yesterday by ID & Raven Software and I really like it. The graphics are great and the game is very fun overall, however I do wish the weapons had a secondary fire. I also purchased the Age of Empries III Collectors Editon by Ensemble Studios but have not really had a chance to play it yet but I did like the demo so I should enjoy the full version. The one game I have heard great things about is F.E.A.R. hopefully I get a chance to try that one tonight. On a side note John C. Dvorak has an article up on the media bias in favor of Apple and it's an interesting point of view. However I am a ardent Apple hater so anytime someone points out their shortcomings I am all for it.

No comments: