Friday, February 03, 2006

Official XBOX Magazine Disk Boiling

Ok this is one of the stranger things I have had to do. In all my years working with electronics I have never once thought boiling water would be the answer to a DVD disk read error. My Official XBOX Magazine (OXM) issue 53 demo disk would not play in my XBOX 360. I tried cleaning it, polishing it and cleaning it again but nothing worked. So I was complaining out on the XBOX Forums and someone with the gamertag "Call Me Early" suggested I boil the disk for 5 seconds. Honestly I thought they were crazy but I had nothing to loose so I tried and to my surprise it worked. Now I got all the OXM points for that month and I am happy. I hope I don't have to do this very often.

5 comments:

Clark michael said...

123 HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup, 123 HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup, 123 HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup, 123 HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup

edward joe said...

hp officejet pro 8710 install

Alice Walker said...

hp 123

Officesetup said...

If you search best technical support for TurboTax Support and Office.com/setup then you can visit here and resolve you problem immediately. Because our expert always provide the best and satisfy solution.

Office.com/setup
TurboTax Support
123hp.com/setup

Jeffery king said...

123.hp.com/setup 6968